Kingston Harbour Friday Evening Cruise on Loose Cannon - EARLY BIRD
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Victoria Pier, Downtown Kingston
- Product code: KHFNC
STRICTLY FUN…NO WEAPONS ALLOWED
***Please bring with you the credit card used for Payment and a valid photo ID***
Please present a Valid Photo ID when Checking on...Relevant IDs for Discounted Tickets (Civil Servant Tickets are ONLY for the Jamaican Government)
This and every Friday, we host an all-inclusive Friday Evening cruise around the Kingston Harbour. We sail out from Ribbiz Ocean Lounge in downtown Kingston at 8pm, and return at 11pm.
Come aboard our luxurious 69ft Power Catamaran for an experience unlike anything else you'll find in Jamaica.
This fun-filled, food and drink-inclusive cruise takes you on a 3-hour tour of the 7th largest natural harbor in the world, the Kingston Harbor.
We leave from the Ribbiz Ocean Lounge (Victoria Pier) on Downtown Kingston's waterfront at 8pm, and return at around 11pm.
Bring your camera and get some really magical photos with Downtown Kingston and the city lights as your backdrop.
Our live DJ will keep you on your feet and our bartenders will keep the vibe flowing at our all-you-can-drink bar...
Our Food Menu includes: (Dependent on the Availability from the Suppliers)
- Chicken Pasta
- Shrimp Pasta
- Jerk Chicken
- Garlic Bread
Our Drink Menu includes: (Dependent on the Availability from the Suppliers)
- Red Stripe Beer
- Heineken Beer
- Appleton Special Rum
- White Rum
- Apple Vodka
- Cranberry Juice
- Sodas (Pepsi, 7up, etc.)
Presold Ticket Outlets:
1. Ribbiz (Loshusan Plaza) & (Downtown Kingston)
2. Sweetwood Jerk (by Emancipation Park in New Kingston)
1. High heels not allowed on the boat. Please wear flat shoes.
2. This is a smoke-free environment. No smoking allowed anywhere on board.
3. I.D. must be presented at the dock for discounted tickets.
4. Transportation to the dock is available for an extra US$20 per person.
Feel free to WhatsApp us or give us a call if you have any questions.
LOOSE CANNON TOURS COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The following protocols will be implemented on all outings:
- All customers MUST sanitize their hands at the sanitization station or by a designated staff member immediately prior to boarding the boat and are encouraged to sanitize their hand regularly during the tour.
- All customers MUST wear a mask while on the boat.
- A mask MUST be worn whenever customers are not eating and/or drinking; this includes when walking anywhere on the boat, and when using the restrooms.
Please note that the prices listed are for presold tickets. Tickets purchased after 7pm on a Thursday night for the Friday Evening Tour and tickets purchased after 7pm on Saturday for the Sunday Evening Tour will attract an additional J$1,000 or US$10 at the dock. This measure is to encourage early bookings since we have to provide adequate food and drinks on board for everyone. The late comers pay extra for the dock price to cover the cost of excess that is placed on board for last minute bookings. So buy early and save!!