Maiden Cay Sunday Beach Day on Loose Cannon - NON-RESIDENTS EARLY BIRD
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: MCSBP
This and every Sunday, we host an all-inclusive Beach Day on Maiden Cay. We sail out from The Grand Port Royal Hotel (Morgan's Harbour) at 11am, and return at 4pm.
Join the fun and soak up some sun as we head out to one of Kingston Jamaica's favorite white sand beaches, Maiden Cay.
Maiden Cay is an uninhabited island that's about a 20-minute boat ride from the Jamaican mainland.
There's no better way to enjoy this island than on our Food & Drink-Inclusive Sunday Beach Day. Our 69ft. Power Catamaran has all the comfort & amenities that you could possibly need at the beach.
We leave from the Grand Port Royal Hotel in the historically rich town of Port Royal at 11am, and return at around 4:00pm.
Our live DJ will keep you swaying and our bartenders will keep the vibe flowing at our all-you-can-drink bar...
Our Food Menu includes:
- Chicken Pasta
- Shrimp or Lobster Pasta
- Jerk Chicken
- Jerk Pork
- Grilled Food (sausages etc.)
Our Drink Menu includes:
- Red Stripe Beer
- Heineken Beer
- Appleton Special Rum
- White Rum
- Apple Vodka
- Cranberry Juice
- Sodas (Pepsi, 7up, etc.)
Presold Ticket Outlets:
1. Ribbiz (Loshusan Plaza)
2. Sweetwood Jerk (by Emancipation Park in New Kingston)
1. High heels not allowed on boat. Please wear flat shoes.
2. This is a smoke-free environment. No smoking allowed anywhere on board.
3. I.D. must be presented at dock for discounted tickets.
4. Transportation to the dock is available for an extra $20 per person.
Feel free to WhatsApp us or give us a call if you have any questions.
LOOSE CANNON TOURS COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The following protocols will be implemented on all outings:
- The number of customers allowed will be limited to 50% of the boat's capacity
- Groups sizes of customers who are together will be limited to 10
- A temperature check WILL be administered before boarding the boat. These checks will be carried out by a designated staff member on each shift.
- All customers MUST sanitize their hands at the sanitization station or by a designated staff member immediately prior to boarding the boat and are encouraged to sanitize their hand regularly during the tour.
- All customers MUST wear a mask while on the boat.
- A mask MUST be worn whenever customers are not eating and/or drinking; this includes when walking anywhere on the boat, and when using the restrooms.
- Customers may remove masks while eating and/or drinking.
- Customers will not be required to wear masks when going into the water.
- Customers who refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed to board the vessel.
Please note that the prices listed are for presold tickets. Tickets purchased after 9pm on a Saturday night for the Sunday Beach Tour and tickets purchased after 2pm on Friday for the Friday Evening Tour will attract an additional J$1,000 at the dock for residents and US$10.00 for non-residents. This measure is to encourage early bookings since we have to provide adequate food and drinks on board for everyone. The late comers pay extra for the dock price to cover the cost of excess that is placed on board for last minute bookings. So buy early and save!!